[Gambas-user] Clear console

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 20:26:30 CET 2020

On 3/20/20 3:06 PM, Yahoo via User wrote:
> Hello André,
>
> Could you be a little more explicit in your explication please.
>
> Do you need command to clear a Window terminal in Linux or clear screen in a Gambas program ?
>

> Olivier

I think Andre wants to do both; ie. clear a window terminal (console) screen from within a Gambas program.

The only manner of doing that I'm aware of is to use the shell's `clear` command by using Gambas' 'SHELL' command:
Shell "clear"

It doesn't actually fully clear the screen, but the appearance is that it did.

--
Lee