[Gambas-user] Let me ask you a question about Git and GitLab

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:31:15 CET 2020

Il giorno dom 15 mar 2020 alle ore 12:26 Christof Thalhofer <
chrisml at deganius.de> ha scritto:

> So now you can in Gitlab go to the Gambas repository:
> https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas
>
> And there create the merge request to merge the single commit
> 401ce521e7b5c4b18a85c9af8e47a85d0beb6cd7 (in short: 401ce521)
> which is in
> https://gitlab.com/GianluigiOr/gambas/-/commits/master
> so that Benoît can merge it.
>
> Ok, please do it.

But I did this, I went there and what I see is not what I saw before (a
blue button for the merge).
The button is gone and if I go for a new merge I get what I showed you in
the images.
Isn't there a way to merge from a terminal?

Regards
Gianluigi