[Gambas-user] Let me ask you a question about Git and GitLab

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:15:41 CET 2020

Il giorno lun 9 mar 2020 alle ore 22:42 Christof Thalhofer <
chrisml at deganius.de> ha scritto:

> Am 09.03.20 um 19:11 schrieb Gianluigi:
>
> > it didn't go well.
>
> No.
>
> > I think the problem starts from Master who doesn't advance:
> > $ git status
>
> Allright, that was, what we have done. We fixed
> italian-traslations which is now equivalent with upstream/master.
> > italian-traslation is about the present time, while the master is one
> > year behind.
>
> Because we didn't pull the changes into master.

git pull upstream master it worked, see gitk image:
https://paste.c-net.org/MementoDoesn

Unfortunately on:
$ git merge italian-traslation
merge: italian-traslation - not something we can merge

I suspend and go to sleep, if you think, we update tomorrow.

Thank you and good night
Gianluigi