[Gambas-user] Let me ask you a question about Git and GitLab

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:11:11 CET 2020

Il giorno lun 9 mar 2020 alle ore 18:33 Christof Thalhofer <
chrisml at deganius.de> ha scritto:

> Am 09.03.20 um 18:11 schrieb T Lee Davidson:
> > On 3/9/20 11:05 AM, Gianluigi wrote:
> >> Just not to be wrong, now my status is this:
> > Are you sure you wanted to be doing all that on branch "traslations" and
> not "translations"?
>
> At last he worked on traslations. It can be renamed afterwards.

Hi,

it didn't go well.
I think the problem starts from Master who doesn't advance:
$ git status
Sul branch italian-traslations
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/italian-traslations'.

nothing to commit, working tree clean
$ gitk
$ git checkout master
Si è passati al branch 'master'
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.
$ gitk
italian-traslation is about the present time, while the master is one year
behind.
See image of gitk-italian-traslations and gitk-master:
https://paste.c-net.org/GreatlyDelia
https://paste.c-net.org/HoveringIngrate

Regards
Gianluigi