[Gambas-user] Problems with wiki and bugtracker

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Mon Jun 29 23:46:36 CEST 2020

Am 29.06.20 um 22:19 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> The wiki / bugtracker / website server is down. I have rebooted it: it
> stopped, but never started again. I don't have access to the host.
>
> It should come back tomorrow morning, french timezone.
>
> I think it's time to migrate it to a server I own...

Within the next few weeks the Hostsharing servers will be migrated to
Debian Buster. There will be Gambas3 3.12 (I got Hostsharing to install
Gambas3 on their servers by default).

We have free webspace there and can run an unlimited number of domains
and subdomains if we want to (we had to pay a small fee for the
domains). The mailinglist runs there.

So if you would like to we could run the wiki there.

The only thing I am not sure is the international connection – whether
it is fast enough for users in Australia and America and so on.

So ... could someone from other continents try to see if the pages of HS
can be reached easily?

https://www.hostsharing.net/

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer