[Gambas-user] Using test interface for scripter testing

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sat Jun 27 15:35:43 CEST 2020

Does that not defeat the purpose of testing the the app for production use. Ie checking if correct errors are generated by error conditions etc. Have to alter code, then not test the actual method or module that outputs them.... Ummm
--
Thanks
Brian Monday, 22 June 2020, 11:29PM -07:00 from Christof Thalhofer  chrisml at deganius.de :