[Gambas-user] Using test interface for scripter testing

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Tue Jun 23 00:00:19 CEST 2020

Will all of the test modules be included in the production application distribution when I do a make executable or make installation package?

I am including a sample app with test module for things I will need to do my testing. As you suggested I am capturing printed output, which works, but also seems to print into the test result file.

Is there some better way to use test to test functions which produce printed messages.

Thank You
Brian G