[Gambas-user] Desktop.Open bug

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:09:49 CEST 2020

Yes, it seem xdg-open script is buggy.
$ xdg-open ~
Nemo-Share-Message: 01:06:47.289: Called "net usershare info" but it
failed: 'net usershare' returned error 255: mkdir failed on directory
/var/run/samba/msg.lock: Permission denied
net usershare: cannot open usershare directory /var/lib/samba/usershares.
Error No such file or directory
Please ask your system administrator to enable user sharing.

And the script stays there to wait a key.

Jussi