[Gambas-user] Making Installation package, .hidden subdirectory

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sun Jun 14 17:27:43 CEST 2020

Is it possible to include an entire subdirectory from .hidden when creating an installation package. Or is it required to have every file that will be packaged in the .hidden directory?

When there are a lot of files which are part of a project that may be packaged, it would be nice to organize them into a sub directory or link the production directory to the .hidden directory. Then just include the directory as part of the package.

I have tried but it does not seem to work. Maybe I don't understand!

Thank You
Brian G