[Gambas-user] GauchoCAD

Martín Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Fri Jun 5 20:06:53 CEST 2020

It is a valid question, I have asked myself, but, as you know,
developing LibreCAD implies doing it in c++ and also, what ide to use?
Jetbrains that aren't free? Have you used librecad? Its use is not very
friendly.
So my main motivation is to make a CAD that I like to use and with
Gambas that is spectacular and has everything, compiler, interpreter,
packager, development environment.
Now I'm curious. Why not do a CAD in prawns?