[Gambas-user] Test Module, First try

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sun Jul 26 18:29:59 CEST 2020

Hi,

Ok I tested here in , English US, French, Italian, German, UTF-8 and 8859-1 all pass here with no issues, can you tell me which language pack your using so I can try to test with that one, and see what is going wrong.

Otherwise I will just drop the language altogether, or just force the test to use default. System.language=.... IN the TSR module

As for the other issue Yes you are correct it should just assume true of false and not do the equal. Looking back at my notes, It looks like I thought that there was an error early one where when I did not put the '= true' the test function seemed to have a error at compile time saying that a string was expected.... Don't know how true that was I could have been done something wrong as it works fine without.

I see that the order of component definition changes when running on your system, that is unexpected, interesting.
That should have been predictable! That could be a real bug as the order seems to matter to the compiler.
Will have to investigate!

Thank You
Brian G