[Gambas-user] String array items filling ComboBox gives unexpected Click event with Index value of -1 and invalid Max property

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:21:58 CEST 2020

On 22/7/20 7:36 pm, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> Am 22.07.20 um 10:46 schrieb John Rose:
>
>> Using Gambas 3.15 from stable builds.
>
> You mail is beeing bonced from all Gmail servers because of the
> 'TestApp.tar.gz' attachment.
>

> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Aren't they wonderful! Not.

I just had a thought, maybe if we just renamed the file from
"xyzzy.tar.gz" to "xyzzy,sourcearchive" before attaching it, would that
get through?
... or are Google looking inside our email attachments" No, they
wouldn't do that, surely :-(
I'll have a play around with this later.
bruce