[Gambas-user] Bug #1834: Toolbar key is not forced to be unique across a project (user config file problem)

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 09:18:39 CEST 2020

On 19/7/20 4:42 pm, bugtracker at gambaswiki.org wrote:
> http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1834&from=L21haW4-
>
> Comment #2 by Bruce BRUEN:
>
> Alas, I cannot agree with you. That is multiple instances of the same form.
> I am talking about different forms in a project where more than one form has a toolbar with the same Key as a toolbar in a different form.

Tried to attach a demo project but got this:

Error in CGI script

[4687] 19/07/2020 09:14:20.118
/edit?object=BUG.1834&from=L21haW4.dGFiPTEmdXBkYXRlPS5tZW51JnNjcm9sbD0wJmZvY3VzPWJ1Zy0lQzMlQTl0YXQmdHM9JTVFJTJB

Document.GetContentType.137: File or directory does not exist

Document.GetContentType.137
GuygleObject.AddDocument.8131
GuygleObject.Modify.8592
Edit.Save.95
Main.Guygle.1666
Main.Main.2610

gbx3: warning: circular references detected: gbx3: 3 CTab gbx3: 8 CGroup
gbx3: 2 GuygleObject gbx3: 0 CField gbx3: 0 CClass