[Gambas-user] IDE Problem

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 04:16:34 CEST 2020

On 7/18/20 12:05 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 17/07/2020 à 11:29, Dag Jarle Nerland Johansen - Gambas a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> I use Ubuntu Mate 18.04.4 and have the ppa.launchpad.net/gambas-team/gambas3/ubuntu.
>> The Gambas Info shows me the version 3.14.3.
>> The problem in the IDE is:
>> When I double-click on an object to get to the source of the object, it shows me the source what I last edited, not of that
>> object.
>> That means, I have to search for the right source part, what is somehow annoying.
>> Can it be, that this was a bug, and I don't get the upgrades?
>> It has been a while since I saw Gambas made an upgrade on my PC.
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Dag
>>
>> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
>
> Sorry, I don't understand what you are writing. Try to reformulate in better english, or send a video!
>
> Regards,

I think the following is what Dag is saying. For example, when you double-click on a Button, the code editor tab is activated
with the text cursor at the Button1_Click() event handler code.  Apparently, Dag is instead presented with the location in the
code where the last edit was made, ie. where the text cursor's location previous to the double-click on the control.

--
Lee