[Gambas-user] Test Module, First try

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sun Jul 19 00:58:45 CEST 2020

Great Thanks, I used your suggestions and moved it to the TSR module which already had a number of my helper functions
I ran into one issue though.

I attach the final...hopefully acceptable style wise version!

When I delete a test module, the default or any other test suite does not recalculate itself,
It will crash BailOut , because the test is missing, It is required to use shift-F4 to enter the default plan
then exit it. This corrects the issue.

Is it possible to fix this so that it is automatic and it detects that a test is missing
and give opportunity to fix or bail?

Its not intuitive from the message what needs to be done to fix the issue.

Thank You
Brian G