[Gambas-user] Segmentation Fault - Deserialization

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 22:55:50 CEST 2020

On 7/16/20 4:25 PM, Brian G wrote:
> Here is my system config
> If you like I can give you a logon here to play with it?

No need for that.

I finally discovered why I've been about pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.

I've been using Step and Forward to Debug the code after making a change here or a change there. But, for some reason, the code
was not being recompiled automatically when I clicked either the Step or Forward buttons. Once I did Project -> Compile All and
stepped through the code, "Write #hFile, hObj As Object" works just fine.

I'm now wondering why the project is not recompiled automatically when using the Debug Step and Forward functions.

--
Lee