[Gambas-user] Add ToConsole to TextHighlighter class in gb.eval.highlight

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Tue Jul 7 00:25:13 CEST 2020

I would like to add a function :

Public Sub ToConsole(Text As String, Optional Styles As TextHighlighterStyle[]) As String

Into the TextHighlighter class in gb.eval.highlight

Then submit it for merge.

I have attached the code to this email if anyone wants to review it.
IThe code is basically an edit of the ToHtml() function.

Would anyone object to having this function added?
I have tested it with, LXTerminal, Mate terminal, UXTerminal, xTerm Konsole and gnome-terminal
All work as expected.

Thank You
Brian G