[Gambas-user] Possible bug with ColorPalette

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Thu Jul 2 17:31:11 CEST 2020

Confirmed.

I used these lines under button 1.:

  Print ColorPalette1.Colors.Count
  ColorPalette1.Colors.Delete(0, 1)
  ColorPalette1.Refresh()
  Print ColorPalette1.Colors.Count

The count remains at 8, the Refresh appears to do nothing.

When I did this:

  ColorPalette1.Colors = ColorPalette1.Colors.Delete(0, 1)

Resulted in the deleted color being retained.

Side note though:  When I try to right click the file and "uncompress here" I get a popup error stating

tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

So, I have to go to a terminal window and do this:

gzip -d ColorPaletteBug-0.0.1.tar.gz
tar -xf ColorPaletteBug-0.0.1.tar

Which also deletes the original file, but leaves the .tar.

When I save my projects using the \Project\Make\Source Archive option in the IDE menu, I don't have this problem.  How are you creating the tar.gz?