[Gambas-user] Global layout save / restore in the IDE

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 08:46:26 CET 2020

Hi,

In the last commits, I added the ability to save and restore the global
layout of the IDE GUI.

Are saved the layout of each toolbar, and some GUI options. Highlight
theme, icon themes, and font names are not saved.

I provide two default layout configuration : a default one, and a
compact one.

Tell me what you think. If you have some interesting layouts, do not
hesitate to send me the layout file (they are stored in
'~/.local/share/gambas3/layout') so that I can add it to the list of
default layouts.

Enjoy.

--
Benoît Minisini