[Gambas-user] Possibility to compile old bytecode

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu Jan 23 16:52:49 CET 2020

Hi,

as I do a lot programming of production code for computers with older
Gambas versions (3.9, 3.11) I now have a big problem with "Bytecode too
recent" errors, as soon as I use the current dev version and later
version 3.15 and so on.

Would it be possible to create a compiler flag to let gbc3 compile to
older bytecode?

This would help me a lot because otherwise I had to keep up an older
Gambas version.

If it is not possible or if it is a pain I would have to work with
virtual machines. This is not a big problem, but a bigger one would be
if I'd like to realize automatic deployment later on.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur