[Gambas-user] Gambas on Windows

Admin admin at allunix.ru
Fri Jan 10 11:52:34 CET 2020

I tried it a week ago, and it's exactly the same. I mean literally, it's
the same exact programm with the different name, everything looks and
feels the same. So I don't think there's any difference there, that's
why I tried it and decided to stick to Xming which I use for many years
now - there's zero difference.