[Gambas-user] Future of webform component

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 20:43:43 CET 2020

Le 04/01/2020 à 19:41, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Am 04.01.20 um 19:32 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
>
>> Did you reimplement your website with one Gambas executable as a CGI
>> script?
>
> Yes. But it also loads a library.
>
>> Have you used 'gb.web.form'?
>
> No. I'm working with Gambas 3.9 as this is currently installed at the
> Hostsharing servers. gb.web.form came later.
>
> I will try out gb.web.form later, when Debain Buster is on the servers.
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Don't use 'gb.web.form' then. Wait for 'gb.web.form2'. :-)

According to your stats, the Gambas version seems to be slower than the
php one. It should not be very different, unless you have done something
in your code that is slower in Gambas than in php, but then I'm curious
to know what it is exactly.

Benoît Minisini