[Gambas-user] gb.test

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat Jan 4 14:30:26 CET 2020

Am 04.01.20 um 11:59 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Actually Class.Stat() can access any class, exported or not.

> To get the list of classes in the current running project, you have to
> browse the "..." directory. ("..." means the current project directory,
> or the current executable).
>
> That way, you should be able to find all classes that inherit UnitTest.

I changed Unittest to scan .../.gambas and have tested it out now.

Please merge https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/merge_requests/123

If a project uses gb.test *as component* Unittest does not find a
testclass inside the project except the testclass is exported.

Please try it out. Steps to reproduce:

Unpack comp/src/gb.test/unittesthelloworld-0.0.6.tar.gz

Open that project and hit F5. See that the tests run and report in the
console.

Then edit the class _TestHello and comment out "Export".
Hit F5. See that tests fail ("0..0") because Unittest did not find any
testclass.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--