[Gambas-user] Update ide Package module for shared libraries, Make installation packages to have preinst and postinst scripts

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 04:32:43 CET 2020

On 2/25/20 6:20 PM, Brian G wrote:
> Yes that is what I am suggesting
>
> thank you
> brian

I was speaking of Semantic Versioning independently of what you are suggesting.

In my reading of your previous message, I did not realize the underscore character was not merely your way of formatting the
message. "The package name is only considered to the first '_' and the rest is versioning," would have been more clear to my
feeble mind. Now I understand how what you are suggesting might be helpful.

--------  [ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]  ---------

--
Lee