[Gambas-user] Questions about gb.test and gb.test.tap

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Tue Feb 25 12:46:47 CET 2020

Am 25.02.20 um 12:04 schrieb Tobias Boege:

> You see: as long as the test modules and the tested code are inside the
> project, you can step through the process even as it runs tests. Debugging
> code and running test methods are independent of each other, so can be
> freely mixed.

Ok, cool. If this

> - It starts gbx3 in test mode and passes the test set.

is is not problem for Benoît. The alternative would be gbt3 as it works now.

And at the end (if it goes to production) all testmodules can be thrown
away and

"Component=gb.test"

can be deleted in the .project file before compilation and we are clean.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
[x] nail here for new monitor