[Gambas-user] gb.test

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 14:35:34 CET 2020

Hallo Christof,

On Sun, 23 Feb 2020, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> As next step I try to write gbt3, which will be able to compile and test
> a project and send the result as TAP to stdout.
>
> The result can be used by a TAP consumer which also has to be written. I
> think Tobi already did something like that which is stored in
>
> gb.test.tap
>
> But still there is no GUI.

I'm not sure if this component already exists publicly somewhere and
I am also out of the loop on Gambas testing, but what you two shared
here the last few days sounds great!

As chance would have it, I'm on vacation right now and wrote a TAP
producer in C++ a short while ago [1], so I'm familiar with the matter.
I remember there were definitely-almost-finished TAP producer and
consumer in my old gb.test fork, but I'm not sure if gb.test.tap
exists yet. Did you find it somewhere? If not, I can get to work
immediately.

Regards,
Tobias

[1] https://github.com/taboege/tappp-header