[Gambas-user] Hello! Thanks!

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Thu Feb 13 12:50:16 CET 2020

Hello Serban,

Am 13.02.20 um 12:08 schrieb Serban Stanescu:
> *Hello everybody!**
> *

> *D. SearchBox for the documentation site.* Sorry, but using the
> documentation is such a curse! The only option is to move back and forth
> through pages,

I can imagine what you mean. Being on a keyword, Gambas will pop up the
help page about that keyword. At least in most cases...

Benoit, e. g. being on an event, this doesn't function. Neither it will
with a name for a control. Simple example:

Form_Open()

Neither "Form" nor "Open" will lead you to the help page.

When there is a control with a name you changed, say "Zeit" for a Label,
it will lead to a page saying "Zeit as Label", but you neither can click
on "Label" to get to the help page for Labels, nor can you see the class
you will have to look for it.

Regards
Rolf