[Gambas-user] I am trying to access a gambas library from a gambas script file. How Too?

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Thu Feb 6 04:43:14 CET 2020

I did make it a component, works well the component page needs updated too.

I did change gbs3 code to allow lib directive it now creates the project file correctly. But the compiler still does not see the exports.

Posted a copy to bugtracker with a request . Maybe?

thank you

brian

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 11:28 PM -0800, "Fabien Bodard" <gambas.fr at gmail.com> wrote:

When gb script was written the library way was not in use so we ve. Not implemented it. Well maybe it's time 😊
Le lun. 3 févr. 2020 à 01:14, T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> a écrit :
On 2/2/20 6:06 PM, Brian G wrote:

> I am trying to access some Gambas libraries from a Gambas script and just don't see how to do that anywhere.

> I am able to access and use inside gambas projects from the IDE, no issues there.

> Does anyone have any experience with this?

> I could make it a component and did try that but can't find the right name to use for the component created!

> Any help would be very appreciated

> Thank You

> Brian G

No experience with that. But, maybe this will help?

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/include

--

Lee

----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----