[Gambas-user] BSD gambas compile

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:12:09 CET 2020

aah thank you but i'm looking to compile the whole thing.

According to ./configure I now have all dependencies and the only thing
disabled is qt4.

There is something wrong before make.
trunk_version.h not found and sys/sysmacros.h not found
most likely some package/s i am missing to make it work.
Or some wierd configuration bsd does differently.
i looked at your script and noticed you installed mc, so i installed it too
and got a message about needing to assign procfs to /proc to make things
work.
I already do not like BSD . it's too , not-normal  (and rubbish compared to
deb/ubuntu)

Thanks for tip though
BruceS