[Gambas-user] Warnings report

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 20:03:36 CET 2020

Options....

Right click Console view in gambas IDE and select "Select All" then copy
the text to a file

Or...
run .gambas app in terminal using redirects > .
Eg..
gbr3 /$HOME/MyApp/MyApp.gambas >/$HOME/MyApp_Output.txt 2>&1

*>/path* redirects std_out not std_err to file
*2>path* redirects std_err not std_out to file
*>/path_out 2>/path_err* redirects out and err to 2 files
*>/path 2>&1* directs out and err to same file

Hope that helps.
BruceS