[Gambas-user] Disk devices info and management

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:06:12 CET 2020

oh noo, not in terminal !! :(  (shakes fist in the air)

Well i guess the terminal side could use shell lsblk and mount, BSD will be
a different case, i have it running now on a VM so will see what output
conversion i can manage.
your component gets an awful lot more info compared to mine.

My initial thoughts were to look into liblsblk and libmount somehow
integrate that way but i'm on a bit of a learning curve when it comes to C.