[Gambas-user] (no subject)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:20:32 CET 2020

okay , downloading FreeBSD and OpenBSD now, will see what i can discover.

I have some other ideas for it like maybe being able to quickly add custom
shell commands somehow as i have with lsblk and get the output in object
form or other.
Not sure where else to go with "shell.tools" yet though as I say a WIP.
possible potential.