[Gambas-user] On Ubuntu 20 no qt4 libraries?

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Fri Dec 25 18:07:13 CET 2020

The thing is, I don't know for sure. I do remember there were some
things in gb.qt4.ext I used to apply, so if they can still be operated
from gb.gui it will be ok. Time will show, I just cannot test every
function right now.

Poppler is missing, at least I get a stroked-out gb.pdf component. What
can I do here, do you have an idea? Can poppler be installed, or will I
have to use some alternative library in my project? The wiki just tells
me "deprecated"...

Regards
Rolf