[Gambas-user] Tool to search Gambas Wiki, for key words

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Tue Dec 22 01:40:42 CET 2020

I never figured out how to use the crawler to search the wiki, for just something like string or str* etc,
The little app does that for me. perhaps that could be added to the IDE so that everyone can get quick search results, and being offloaded to the individuals computer.

It would be very helpful, in a lot of cases and save doing frustrating searches with random results....
Perhaps it could be added to the gui help screen?
Brian G