[Gambas-user] Crontab and Gambas executable

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:11:20 CET 2020

Il giorno lun 21 dic 2020 alle ore 16:24 T Lee Davidson <
t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I don't recall if you said that you verified that Cron is actually
> running. Depending on if you have System V or Systemd, you
> would need to do one of the following to check it:
> service crond status (or service cron status),
> systemctl status crond.service (or systemctl status cron.service), or
> systemctl status cron

Yes I think it is active since 'systemctl status cron' replies to me this:
cron.service - Regular background program processing daemon
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/cron.service; enabled; vendor
preset: enabled)
     Active: active (running) since Mon 2020-12-21 09:38:55 CET; 8h ago

Regards
Gianluigi