[Gambas-user] Crontab and Gambas executable

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:09:32 CET 2020

Hi guys,

@pinglix,
first of all I apologize for the delay in replying.
I have done everything you advised me. 👍

@BruceS
yes, I did that. ☺

On the surface everything seems correct.

Unfortunately for me, even a simple test like:
crontab -e
50 18 * * * gedit
51 18 * * * killall -w gedit
it didn't work and then Gambas is not to blame.

I'm afraid it's something more serious, in trying to get my new computer
working (a little too modern for Linux) I've made too many corrections and
I'm afraid I'll have to review all my settings.
I was hoping that the 5.4.0-58-generic kernel would be enough, but I was
wrong.

I will let you know if and when I will be able to normalize everything.

Thanks again

Gianluigi