[Gambas-user] Crontab and Gambas executable

pflora at libero.it pflora at libero.it
Sun Dec 20 17:32:55 CET 2020

If this can help I created a gambas executable and run without any prefix, just absolute path and name.
It starts normally.
Try with absolute path.
Better create executable in the same machine and not copy from other linux systems.
Paolo
--
Inviato da Libero Mail per Android domenica, 20 dicembre 2020, 05:21PM +01:00 da Bruce Steers  bsteers4 at gmail.com :