[Gambas-user] Possible malfunction of the User Mailing List?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat Dec 19 08:08:56 CET 2020

Am 18.12.20 um 22:35 schrieb Gianluigi:

> the last email appeared regularly (a few seconds) in the archive but
> gmail took 5 minutes to communicate it and that's fine for me.
> Instead this afternoon around 16 Italian time there was a blackout of
> about 2 hours or more.
>
> This is for your knowledge only.

Thank you! Very good that the archive is so fast! I'm actually a little
unsure how quickly the mail shows up there and almost had a bad sense to
have given you the advice.

It seems that not only Gmail but a lot of large companies and
governments currently have issues. Maybe it is part of a larger attack:

https://bobsullivan.net/cybercrime/google-down-government-hacked-fireeye-raided-amazon-outage-its-been-a-rough-patch/

"I’m sitting here in the dark in my toddler’s room because the light is
controlled by @Google Home. Rethinking… a lot right now."

Put your data into the cloud and have fun! :-/

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur