[Gambas-user] Dependencies for Manjaro

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:30:09 CET 2020

Yep, looks fine now, thank you Ben :)

Btw I'd love to monkey about with that code a bit.
I'd like to add a way of excluding certain packages and adding a
--disable-component to ./configure when calling the function.
I could then use that for things like the Raspbian page.
As Raspbian is just the Debian setup minus qtwebengine5-dev and using
./configure with --disable-qt5webview

Much respect.
BruceS