[Gambas-user] Problem with tableview

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 04:21:18 CET 2020

On 12/15/20 4:18 PM, Gianluigi wrote:
>     Setting the row index does nothing that is visible.
>     I am unsure what the ScrollY property is for since it does not appear to do anything visible. And, even the Scroll method does
>     not scroll the view to the specified cell, even after a Refresh.
>     GridView1.Rows[x].Selected=True works as expected for me selecting only the specified row and no other.
>     --
>     Lee
>

> But how is the Mode property set, to Single or?
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

I thought that I had tested it set to Single and Multiple. I just went back and tested again to be sure.

I still get the expected result that only one row is selected. However, interestingly, I discovered that the Scroll method works
with Mode set to Single but does not work with Mode set to Multiple.

--
Lee