[Gambas-user] Problem with tableview

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:24:41 CET 2020

On 12/15/20 8:18 AM, Dag Jarle Nerland Johansen - Gambas wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a problem setting the row in tableview.
> I have a control tableview called ADR_TV.
> Even if I say ADR_TV.Row=5 it does nothing (have more than 5 rows)
> I also tried with ADR_TV.ScrollY=5.
> And ADR_TV.Rows[5].Selected=True sets line 0 additionally to be selected
> Of course I normally use a variable to set this, but the above shows my problem,
> Thankful for any help,
> Dag
> Gambas 3. 15.2

Are you trying to set the row index or select a row?

Setting the row index does nothing that is visible.
I am unsure what the ScrollY property is for since it does not appear to do anything visible. And, even the Scroll method does
not scroll the view to the specified cell, even after a Refresh.
GridView1.Rows[x].Selected=True works as expected for me selecting only the specified row and no other.

--
Lee