[Gambas-user] Program not starting

Tony Morehen tmorehen at ajm-software.com
Sat Dec 12 16:39:45 CET 2020

I find it's often a work flow issue.  A control is normally invisible on
startup. To debug it, you select it, change its visible property to
true.  Fix it. Run the program to test.  Then change to visible property
back to false, not noticing that the selection has changed from the
control to the form.

I was just hoping to save someone some frustration as this was a tough
one to debug, as there were no messages, error or otherwise, just a
careless mistake causing my program to exit unexpectedly.