[Gambas-user] Closing a Message!

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat Dec 12 02:48:28 CET 2020

Am 11.12.20 um 16:54 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Yes. Guys, do not be hysterical about messages boxes!
>
> Message boxes aim to be simple, and I want them to keep being simple. So
> if you need anything more complex, implement your own.
>
> I will just do what I told before, prevent the dialog box from closing
> without explicitly clicking on a button.

Instead of clicking on a button i very often hit ESC as this also
triggers 'Cancel' which in my programs is the last button in message
boxes when there is the need to cancel.

I would prefer not to have to use the mouse for that. We even have
computers with Gambas programs where the mouse is never used.

Also I am with Gianluigi who loves the "X".

And btw: This bug regarding message boxes is reported to be fixed, but I
didn't test it and now it seems that it is not:

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1807&from=L21haW4-

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--