[Gambas-user] Closing a Message!

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:37:13 CET 2020

I'm not sure what system it was i used but it always made the return value
of the right hand button 0 (is that vb?)
That made sense for "if not " conditioning on requesters.

But i'd agree the close button is not particularly needed (of course
there's Escape/close window keys to consider too)

Or as I suggested (apologies for rudeness) just a little more clarity on
the wiki. go for it. many thanks :)
BruceS