[Gambas-user] Closing a Message!

Tony Morehen tmorehen at ajm-software.com
Thu Dec 10 16:26:18 CET 2020

Please don't.  Existing behaviour conforms to standard practice for
Linux.  I do however suggest updating the documentation for message box
to make this behavior explicit, ie, add a note to the effect:

    Closing the message box window using the window close button will
    perform the cancel action:  the message box will close and return
    the index of the last button.

I know, that wording is awkward and needs work but you get the idea.