[Gambas-user] LibreDWG Bindings available, we need collaborators

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Dec 7 16:27:46 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

The LibreDWG team are working hard, recently they give to us the gambas
bindings as they call it.

Here in GauchoCAD team we really need some help in order to implement
this in gambas as a component.

I consider that the implementation of this library in Gambas is very
important but unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to do it, I
continue using shell instructions.Again I ask for help here to take a
look (I leave the link below) if someone could collaborate it would be
great. Thank you.

https://github.com/LibreDWG/gambas3-bindings

Regards.

MB