[Gambas-user] gitlab-ci / archlinux poppler-splash error, and Fedora inclusion

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:29:22 CET 2020

Yes, something new. (someone should tell these people "If it ain't broke,
don't fix it" ;) )

I've not updated my Manjaro system and was able to compile latest commit
without error last night.
Just seems to be the gitlab runner having issues.
I'm guessing if i update poppler to 20.12 i could have problems too.

Cheers Ben, I'm sure you'll find a way :)