[Gambas-user] gitlab-ci / archlinux poppler-splash error, and Fedora inclusion

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:51:18 CET 2020

Greetings.
gitlab runner is failing on archlinuxs with..
*Unable to met pkg-config requirement: poppler-splash*
i tried adding poppler-qt5 and poppler to the list but still failing.

Ps.
I added fedora-latest to my ci
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambas/-/blob/bruces-patched/.gitlab-ci.yml

Any reason i shouldn't (or a reason you haven't Ben) ?

I Updated Fedora wiki page with dependencies for Fedora33 as i've just
installed it on a drive,
I updated the OS and installed the Fedora repositories 3.15.2 gambas only
to find it didn't load but crashed on trying to launch.
So...
I've copied the fedora v28 dependencies and modified/updated to work and
included the changes on the wiki and my gitlab-ci.yml file
Compilation was successful and all components compiled.
Gitlab runner passes.

Ben . could you check this list for anything old/depreciated please?

Many thanks.
BruceS

dnf install -y libtool libtool-ltdl-devel dumb-devel gmime-devel
gmime30-devel libffi-devel mariadb-devel postgresql-devel unixODBC-devel
sqlite2-devel libsqlite3x-devel SDL-devel SDL_*-devel libxslt-devel
libv4l-devel glew-devel poppler-devel qt-devel SDL2-devel SDL2_*-devel
cairo-devel gtk2-devel imlib2-devel librsvg2-devel qt-webkit-devel
openal-soft-devel libjpeg-turbo-devel gtkglext-devel gtk3-devel
poppler-glib-devel libxml2-devel libXtst-devel gsl-devel pcre-devel
mesa-libGL*-devel dbus-devel libcurl-devel alure-devel gstreamer1-devel
gstreamer1-plugins-base-devel libgnome-keyring-devel bzip2-devel
mariadb-*-devel postgresql-libs libglvnd-devel efl-devel compiz-devel
gtk+-devel gtk+extra-devel gtk2-engines-devel qt-devel-private qt5-*-devel
postgresql-server-devel webkit2gtk3-devel