[Gambas-user] using search crashing ide (sometimes)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:24:59 CET 2020

I think I fixed mine.  :-\

It took a reinstall.
But i mean a complete full download/reinstal of everything gambas.

I fully uninstalled using  *make uninstall*
I manually deleted anything gambas related left in */usr/bin /usr/lib
/usr/share*
I deleted my downloaded gambas clone dir.

I re-downloaded the git clone
did all from ./reconf-all to 'make install'

Now both issues of not getting a menu right clicking the designer and the
search box crashing seem to have gone :)

Must have been something not getting deleted/refreshed during the
compile/install commands

Suffice to say the above steps have worked for me.
(fingers crossed it stays that way)

BruceS