[Gambas-user] customising my gambas TextEditorMode

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 21:57:58 CET 2020

Haha.
I learn something new every day.
Just a shame I didn't  learn it yesterday 😉

Thanks Ben. One less mod to apply to my flavour of gambas 😇 🦐

My branch is now just going to have project argument preservation, quote
wrapping pressing alt and the mime check in the install file to speed up
installation. (And my sh highlight updates of course)

It's good, I dont really want a different gambas I just gotta have some
things my way.

Merci